Sunday Service – The Book of 2 Samuel
May 20 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00am on Sunday, repeating until May 20, 2018
Refuge Church meets weekly Sundays at 10AM
- We gather weekly to study Scripture, sing, encourage one another, and be generous to others.
- Service is 70-90 minutes, with time for coffee and hanging out.
- Children’s Classes for Nursery through 6th Grade are available, as well as Junior High.
- Service style is a combination of contemporary and classical, laid back and liturgical.
- Dress code is the same, ranging from jeans and T-shirts to suits.
Presently we’re going through the Book of 2 Samuel and learning from God’s work through King David and his chosen people. We typically preach expositionally through books of the Bible and all are welcome!