Your Weekly Guide to REFUGE connections and content!
Use this to catch up, share links, invite others, and more!
*NOTE BELOW, A SPECIAL GET-TOGETHER COMING UP END-OF-MONTH!
For a weekly word from the Pastor, “Your REFUGE Reflections” comes Thursday.
- Missed Sunday’s Sermon? Catch up OR just share in your media!
Here’s the link – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jajzh0KRC8s:
- From Smelling to Dwelling: Elder Ben Keller looks at the daily offerings detailed for the people of Israel and what it symbolized for them, and us, and how it should regularly remind us of God and salvation.
- Sunday WORSHIP: listen or watch this fresh set with guest Dave Doherty!
COMING UP: TUESDAY
Weekly Bible Study – (virtual) EXODUS 7pm- 8:30pm Via Zoom
Email Bev: email@example.comWEDNESDAY:
Men’s Happy Hour (via ZOOM): 5:30-6:45pm
Email James for info/link: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heartbeat REFIT Tuesday/Thursday – email email@example.com
- Gung Fu (Martial Arts) Classes midweek as well – email firstname.lastname@example.org
ALSO THIS MONTH:
- FILM AND THEOLOGY… click here for FB INVITE!
ALSO THIS MONTH: SAVE THE DATE!!!
- AUGUST 29: AFTER-SERVICE LUNCH FELLOWSHIP…
WITH OUR FRIENDS FROM LIFE IN CHRIST ETHIOPIAN CHURCH!
BBQ AND AUTHENTIC ETHIOPIAN CUISINE!
THIS COMING SUNDAY:
Sermon: Exodus 30:1-10 INCENSED! – Pastor James Harleman
ALSO 10am: Children’s Church
stay tuned for “Refuge Reflections later this week for what the kids will be learning!
Young Adults: Sundays 6:45pm
Contact Alex: http://m.me/alex.dietrich.338 via FB Msgr for details
NEXT WEEK: TUESDAY:
Men’s Breakfast (virtual): 7-8:15am Via Zoom
Email James: email@example.com
- IN CASE YOU MISSED IT! Our MEMBER Update:
Financial Report and VISION for the rest of 2021
If you’re a member, please take the time to watch this 20m video about being part of Refuge Church with us!
A parting scripture: Psalms 46:1 – “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”
Love and pray for one another, and connect as able!
Grace and peace,
Pastor James & Refuge Church