*Don’t forget to bring a side or dessert to share with your REFUGE fellows this Sunday, as well as our friends from Life In Christ Ethiopian Church! The weather looks good for a post-service outdoor gathering.
Your Weekly Guide to REFUGE connections and content!
Use this to catch up, share links, invite others, and more!
For a weekly word from the Pastor, “Your REFUGE Reflections” comes Thursday.
- Missed Sunday’s Sermon? Catch up OR just share in your media!
Here’s the link – https://youtu.be/Rsb_wEPBnDE:
- Pastor James looks at how what seems like a census and an offering in Exodus tie into deep themes of redemption and worship for the people of God.
- Sunday WORSHIP: listen or watch this fresh set with Kathryn Harleman singing!
COMING UP WEDNESDAY:
Men’s Happy Hour (via ZOOM): 5:30-6:45pm
Email James for info/link: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heartbeat REFIT Tuesday/Thursday – email email@example.com
- Gung Fu (Martial Arts) Classes midweek as well – email firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS COMING SUNDAY:
Sermon: “The Church that PRAYS together…” by James Harleman
A special exhortation and focus on prayer – hope you can join us!
ALSO 10am: Children’s Church – God Chooses Abraham
- Big Idea: God keeps His promises, so I can wait patiently for Him.
- Bible Basis: Genesis 15-21Key Verse: Psalm 145:13
ALSO on SUNDAY:
- AFTER-SERVICE LUNCH FELLOWSHIP…
WITH OUR FRIENDS FROM LIFE IN CHRIST ETHIOPIAN CHURCH!
BBQ AND AUTHENTIC ETHIOPIAN CUISINE!
Young Adults: Sundays 6:45pm
Contact Alex: http://m.me/alex.dietrich.338 via FB Msgr for details
NEXT WEEK: TUESDAY:
Men’s Breakfast (virtual): 7-8:15am Via Zoom
Email James: email@example.com
Weekly Bible Study (co-ed, virtual): 7pm – 8:30pm
BOOK OF EXODUS
Email Bev: firstname.lastname@example.org
COMING IN SEPTEMBER:…
LADIES MIDWEEK STUDY! Details coming Sunday, stay tuned!!!
A parting scripture – Proverbs 3:3-4 “Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man.”
Love and pray for one another, and connect as able!
Grace and peace,
Pastor James & Refuge Church
*P.S. – a Note about COVID-19 and related issues:
Regarding ongoing concerns, we are asking congregants to remain informed and follow individual conscience in regard to masks and guidelines. We assume some will be masked at services while others are not: this is an opportunity to extend grace, hospitality, avoid shaming and judgment, and model Christ-like dignity, patience and respect for one another. Thank you!