Your Weekly Guide to REFUGE connections and content!
Use this to catch up, share links, invite others, and more!
For a weekly word from the Pastor, “Your REFUGE Reflections” comes tomorrow.
- If you missed the sermon or want to share, here’s the link:
- Exodus 29:1-37: There Will Be BLOOD, where we look at the ordination of priests and a ghastly visual message!
- A great supplement to the sermon from gotquestions.org: Why is Christianity a bloody religion?
- Other online content this week:
- Our MEMBER Update: Financial Report and VISION for the rest of 2021
- If you’re a member, please take the time to watch this 20m video about being part of Refuge Church with us!
- Sunday WORSHIP: listen or watch this fresh set with a mix-up of our worship teams!
NEXT MONTH’S FILM AND THEOLOGY… click here for FB INVITE!
THIS COMING SUNDAY:
Sermon: Exodus 29:38-46: Continual Sacrifices – Ben Keller
*special note: IT’S COMMUNION SUNDAY!
ALSO 10am: Children’s Church
stay tuned for “Refuge Reflections later this week for what the kids will be learning!
Young Adults: Sundays 6:45pm
Contact Alex: http://m.me/alex.dietrich.338 via FB Msgr for details
NEXT WEEK: TUESDAY:
Men’s Breakfast (virtual): 7-8:15am Via Zoom
Email James: firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekly Bible Study – (virtual) EXODUS 7pm- 8:30pm Via Zoom
Email Bev: email@example.comComing UP: WEDNESDAY:
Men’s Happy Hour (via ZOOM): 5:30-6:45pm
Email James for info/link: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heartbeat REFIT Tuesday/Thursday – email email@example.com
- Gung Fu (Martial Arts) Classes midweek as well – email firstname.lastname@example.org
A SPECIAL NOTE: as mentioned Sunday, the NOURISHING NETWORK is looking for volunteers!
At Nourishing Network, they have an extra busy summer that includes weekly meal deliveries to almost 400 students, our summer meals program Mon-Thurs at three sites (with once a week service at a fourth), monthly pop-up pantries at five summer locations, a Back to School Resource Fair in August and support for Edmonds School District packing parties at two locations for three weeks (late June-July). All of this means they need LOTS of volunteers, at a time when a number of our wonderful volunteers take a break to enjoy family, travel, vacation, etc.
- The direct link to the volunteer application is here: https://foundationesd.org/volunteer-application-form/
- The direct link to references is here: https://foundationesd.org/volunteer-reference-form/
- To help at the monthly POP-UP Pantry email our Deacon Matt Jensen: email@example.com
- For more info directly from the email Thame Fuller: firstname.lastname@example.org
A parting scripture: Psalms 119:17 – “Deal bountifully with your servant, that I may live and keep your Word.”
Love and pray for one another, and connect as able!
Grace and peace,
Pastor James & Refuge Church